• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

7th Annual Green Eggs Grading Contest - Round 9
3 3

272 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, sckao said:

Weary Contestants trudge back to camp

-muttering about 'bad luck'-

7 minutes ago, sckao said:

And as Day 1 of ROUND 9 Draws to a close... Weary Contestants trudge back to camp...Some still defiant, others broken by the long hard road...

57 Grade Sets are in. Only 1has found its target TWICE. :eek:

AND YES, FOR THAT CONTESTANT, IT IS THEIR FIRST DOUBLE BULLSEYE OF THIS CONTEST. :applause:

Kudos to you my friend. I basked in my one and only double last round. A feeling (obviously) not to be felt again in this round. And very doubtful for Round #10.

After all of our playful banter, my goal was to just beat @kav So I could tell him how Batman was so much better than Superman. And how I was right about the whole Dude the gorilla discussion. But as he's up by 6 points over me, I feel my hopes of that sinking like a rock.

5 minutes ago, WPPJames said:

After all of our playful banter, my goal was to just beat @kav So I could tell him how Batman was so much better than Superman. And how I was right about the whole Dude the gorilla discussion. But as he's up by 6 points over me, I feel my hopes of that sinking like a rock.

Some rocks float them volcanic ones-

6 minutes ago, WPPJames said:

Maybe I'll just send you 10 of these and hope you pass out before the last round ends.

Beer.GIF

Just now, WPPJames said:

Maybe I'll just send you 10 of these and hope you pass out before the last round ends.

Beer.GIF

69843504_1335492539957819_4000949494366601216_n.jpg

11 minutes ago, WPPJames said:

No it does not. Night all.

Better delete that gif before someone reports you and youre out for the rest of the contest-

Edited by kav