• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

7th Annual Green Eggs Grading Contest - FINAL ROUND 10
4 4

358 posts in this topic

Jeeze! Maybe i'll get double bulls this time?? Comics are graded but I hesitate on submitting them....My emotions range from :banana:to :pullhair:. And yet I cant forget the :makepoint: from the previous rounds. But still there were plenty of :roflmao: along the way. So I guess i'll just submit them and hope for the :cloud9:. Cheers and good luck to everyone, it's been a fun contest!

:tink:

1 minute ago, flashlites said:

Every time for me too. I end up overthinking and guessing and end up off base.

Every year I say just go with your gut-submit grades within 60 seconds!!  Then I get scared.  It paid off on the Jumbo but otherwise has not helped me. :boo:

1 minute ago, flashlites said:

Every time for me too. I end up overthinking and guessing and end up off base.

You gotta have the book in hand I think. I've missed wildly both on the low and high end. But sometimes the "ability" to zoom in really close can cause you to magnify flaws out of proportion. At least that's the current excuse I'm going with.