• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

7th Annual Green Eggs Grading Contest - FINAL ROUND 10
4 4

358 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, kav said:

We all three deserve extra points for this magnificent 3 way tag team comedy routine half time show.

And the @Crops068 "I did not realize that LaVar Burton was into comics.

We three have to take this act on the road. I'm sure everyone else here would be greatfull if we did.

I tried to watch football once-I figured I'd watch the super bowl because thats supposed to be the most exciting game of the year-I was bored stiff.  Mostly it was guys standing around and once in a while they'd run like 2 feet.

3 minutes ago, Crops068 said:

They would just be glad we shut the hel up.

Holy . After that sentence I'm concerned about this server maintenance you are doing. I hope it's not related to anything medical.

EDIT: Sigh. I should know by now. I can't say c@ap here.

Edited by WPPJames

1 minute ago, WPPJames said:

Holy . After that sentence I'm concerned about this service maintenance you are doing. I hope it's not related to anything medical.

Hey now.  If I had 2 "l"s it would have turned it into heck.  And I am not a guy that casually uses the work heck, nor have I ever done flown somewhere with Frontier.

And don't worry the roto-rooter for your colonoscopy tomorrow will work JUST FINE, pinky promise!

5 minutes ago, kav said:

Oh I love Game of Thrones!

I'm getting sleepy. Can I re-post the "Obama Out" mike drop gif and retire for the evening or do you still think that will get me disqualified from the contest?

Never mind. Not risking it. Night all.

(and @Crops068 just validated my objection to ever getting a colonoscopy)

6 hours ago, WPPJames said:

OK. Since I'm throwing out darts at kav, I'll provide a glimpse into my verbal ineptitude. I was at an event with my wife's family in Michigan. Discussion was about airlines and which budget carriers were the worst. I attempted to get in a sentence about how Frontier sucked but was repeatedly interrupted. As usual. Finally, out of desperation, I blurted the words "I done flown" out of my mouth. That's as far as I got. Suddenly I went from not being able to get a word in to being the center of attention. "You done flown?" LOL. "Where you done flown to". LOL. "No, where you done flown from".

My original attempt was something like this: "I've flown with quite a few budget airlines and have discovered that Frontier is the least likely to acquire my business in the future". Instead, "I done flown" came out.

Did you drive or did you flew? :preach: