• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

7th Annual Green Eggs Grading Contest - FINAL ROUND 10
4 4

358 posts in this topic

Just now, kav said:

He said 1 PM tomorrow which means when I wake up, all the selecting will already be in process-not good for ol kav.

Yeah... that’s an estimate and it’s not happening without a Final Ranking which shows up when it shows up. (shrug)

Otherwise, someone of you will find yourselves in ties and pick out of turn...

4 minutes ago, kav said:

He said 1 PM tomorrow which means when I wake up, all the selecting will already be in process-not good for ol kav.

Sorry to be the one to tell you this KAV, but all prizes are being shipped to Warner Brothers regardless of when you crawl out of bed.

2 minutes ago, Hudson said:

Sorry to be the one to tell you this KAV, but all prizes are being shipped to Warner Brothers regardless of when you crawl out of bed.

Can they be sent to Disney World instead? That's only a two hour drive away and I can meet the postal carrier at the front gate.

4 minutes ago, Hudson said:

dang

56 minutes ago, kav said:

@thirdgreenham if there's no numbered prize list before bed tonight I'm gonna just give description list hope thats ok.

I've just updated the prize thread.  Check posts #2 and #3 in that thread for the prizes with their assigned numbers. (thumbsu 

55 minutes ago, WPPJames said:

@thirdgreenham How long will we have to decide tomorrow? Ask only because I can see myself finishing anywhere between 20th and 35th. That's a wide range of great prizes to decide from.

Each person will have 5 minutes to pick their prize.  If they've submitted a list of prizes to me, then I'll do my best to check that and select their prize according to their preference. 

If you didn't give me a list, and you miss your turn, your choice goes into a state of limbo and you can choose immediately when you come back to the prize thread. 

I hope that's clear. (thumbsu 

Hey everyone, please check the 2nd and 3rd posts in this thread for a list of all of the prizes.  Make sure you jot down which ones you like.  Try to get me a list of your top 10 or 20 (or all of them, if you really want), in order of your preference.  I'm going to use the list you PM me to choose your prize tomorrow, unless you happen to be there and want to pick live.

For me, doing the prize picking tomorrow will be a little hit or miss, so you'll have to please bear with me and I'll update as time permits.  Saturday should be fine to finish it off.

** please note** create a new PM thread with me so we don't bother sckao.  Thanks. (thumbsu

2 minutes ago, thirdgreenham said:

into a state of limbo

First you spread your Limbo feet-
Then you move to Limbo beat

If I've made any mistakes in your prize donations, or shipping instructions, or omitted your donation, or you wanted to donate, please PM me immediately.  No more prizes allowed after 12:00 midnight tonight (EDT)

Thanks all!!

31 minutes ago, thirdgreenham said:

I'm going to use the list you PM me to choose your prize tomorrow, unless you happen to be there and want to pick live.

I've got a "Top 22" list so far. But unsure on order. Even less sure I'll be in the Top 22. So I'm going with the live pick. It wasn't that long ago I did that for my fantasy football team. It's been an unmitigated disaster. So I feel I'm due for a good live draft.

It's already been mentioned by myself and many, many others, but one last big shout out from me to @thirdgreenham and @sckao

And perhaps most importantly, there are still 40 minutes to get some new prizes in people (thumbsu

Seriously, no one will have the same top 22 as you. That never happens. Many of the prizes will be in People’s Top Ten, but even there, there is a lot of variance.

For the Holiday Raffle, with over a hundred prizes, we rarely have to go past pick 20 until we get to the bottom of the list. Even then, we will still usually find someone’s top ten pick still there for them.

10 minutes ago, flashlites said:

I wasn't expecting to get a prize this year...I did so badly. It would be great to earn 10 more points in the last round and make my effort look respectable at least:preach:

So far. you have two 5's and quite a few 3's. That's respectable. And after this round you will have 4 5's.

EDIT: I'm predicting I only pick up 4 points this round.

Edited by WPPJames

Hmmm... My wife just informed me that I forgot about my optometrist appointment TOMORROW MORNING where I will get my eyes dilated... O.o ... I guess we'll have to play it by ear (especially since I may not be able to see that clearly for a while...) :preach:

birdbox.jpg