• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

7th Annual Green Eggs Grading Contest - FINAL ROUND 10
4 4

358 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, thirdgreenham said:
17 minutes ago, Azkaban said:

Sorry guys! I feel like I've let a few people down trying to defend the title, I wilted under the pressure :cry:

every round has been a positive but too many 1's and not enough 3's

:sorry:

Keep your :censored: together! 

He just better watch himself!

Grades in.  Thank you again to both Andy and Shin for a wonderful event!!

Now donate your prizes  rantrant.  I have spent the past few years of this contest donating, but wondering if I will get a prize in return. You know you have something in your collection or closet that you don't really need. :preach:

Edited by Ron C.

36 minutes ago, Ron C. said:

Grades in.  Thank you again to both Andy and Shim for a wonderful event!!

Now donate your prizes  rantrant.  I have spent the past few years of this contest donating, but wondering if I will get a prize in return. You know you have something in your collection or closet that you don't really need. :preach:

Yes Please donate some more prizes! 

I really don't want to say all I got for the countless hours staring @ my screen is :

@WPPJames "Investment quality" copies( !!!  :whatthe:) of Beauty & the Beast 1 !!!!!! :(

2 minutes ago, comics4all said:

Yes Please donate some more prizes! 

I really don't want to say all I got for the countless hours staring @ my screen is :

@WPPJames "Investment quality" copies( !!!  :whatthe:) of Beauty & the Beast 1 !!!!!! :(

So me also offering to throw in my "investment grade" copy of Vampirella vs Hemorrhage wasn't enough to win you over? Some people you just can't please.

5 minutes ago, WPPJames said:

So me also offering to throw in my "investment grade" copy of Vampirella vs Hemorrhage wasn't enough to win you over? Some people you just can't please.

Oh Yeah, I forgot you were going to include Vampirella vs Hemorrhage also! 

Nope, that still didn't win me over!!! lol

4 minutes ago, sckao said:

Many of you find yourself in this situation (although you may not realize it)...
Good Luck in this Final Round. :wishluck::wishluck:

Here's ol kav now-

Screenshot 2019-10-09 at 2.36.05 PM.png