• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] NOW 10% OFF! - EC Haunt of Fear and Crime SuspenStories
1 1

10 posts in this topic

A few EC undercopies fresh back from CGC. None of these have been pressed. Please excuse any glare or poor scans, took these at work. Now, the rules:

o   No Probies or Hall of Shame members.

o   Payment via Paypal.

o   Shipping: $15 for slabs (in any quantity) in USA and Canada. US shipments will be sent USPS priority post and Canadian shipments will be sent by Canada Post (from the north side of the border). Overseas shipping at cost and only to established board members with references. I normally ship in 2-3 days.

o   No returns on graded books unless I have missed something major.

o   References: Have bought a ton of stuff (probably too much) on the boards if that counts for anything. Also have a Kudos thread:

Black_Adam's Feedback Thread

Edited by Black_Adam

Crime Suspenstories #15 CGC Restored (B-1) - $235

I bought this off ComicConnect as a raw and unrestored 6.0 (and didn't notice any CT when I had the comic in hand). Unfortunately, CGC disagreed on the resto, though this otherwise beautiful copy did get a bump in grade. ComicConnect has offered to take the comic back but only at the purchase price ($248) and as a store credit. Before shipping it back to them I thought I should offer it here - let my loss be your gain!

CSS15.jpg.fa1a950b5607d847f5f301dc2793b379.jpg

CSS15A.thumb.jpg.949879340e9eb24a676d14cf80a18bf2.jpg

CSS15B.thumb.jpg.670b6cfa1b6652a6b701d0a8572a3391.jpg

Edited by Black_Adam