• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

VAMPIRELLA #11,#14, #15, #26 - added #4, #5, #6 & #12
2 2

16 posts in this topic

Inspired by @Stevemmg gigantic sales thread of Vampirella books, I've decided to see if anyone is interested in a few high grade Vampy gems that I've socked away in my collection for many years.

The Rules of the Sale

Payment: PayPal only.  I will forward you an actual detailed PayPal invoice so I will need your PayPal address via PM after you have made your purchases.

Payment is due within 48 hours unless we have discussed other arrangements prior to a deal.

Shipping: I will ship to Canada, U.S.A and Worldwide to countries with tracking.  ( All shipments are sent with tracking, securely packaged and boxed )

Cost to ship within Canada: 1 to 10 books = $15.00 USD

Cost to ship to U.S.A: 1 to 10 books = $20.00 USD

Cost to ship Worldwide:  Please message me with your address for a quote 

Returns: Returns are gladly accepted within 7 business days of delivery.  Return shipping is by the buyer.

Negotiations:  You are welcome to send a PM with your requests, questions and offers.  A deal is not considered complete until either I or the buyer have posted a "Sold per PM"or :takeit:

That even means that if either of us are too slow in posting in the sales thread and someone beats us out with an :takeit: then that person that posted first is the winner.

Edited by Red_Hood