• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Art DPS Thread
1 1

130 posts in this topic

Alright, here's a different direction, some vertical dps's. The Blue Marvel was not intended to be a DPS, Parsons blew up Broome's digital pencils (the cover to issue one exists as two pieces - Parons' inks over digital bluelines, with Broome still in possession of the penciled cover. A lot of the other pages of issue #1 are pencils and inks together.) to ink it. The Joe Mad Uncanny X-Men DPS features that crazy looking "feral" Wolverine, whose personality creeped in after his adamantium was removed.

adam.jpg

xmen joe mad dps.jpg

It's a quiet day so I'll play :)

I previously just linked to my CAF pages that were tagged as "Double Page Spreads" and "Double Page Splashes" but I realized when I saw all this talk of vertical splashes that my double covers were not included (since they were classified as covers) so here they are:

1. Alan Moore Supreme Issue 42 Double Vertical Cover - CAF Link

2. Mike Grell Green Arrow Longbow Hunters Double Cover Painting - CAF Link

3. Wizard Issue 200 Jam cover by Hitch, McNiven, Quesada, Turner, and Miki - CAF Link

Malvin