• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] PRICE CUTS! Closing Today! -- Very Assorted Copper/Modern Thread from a Gold/Silver Guy
2 2

187 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I'm usually buying or selling in Gold/Silver/Bronze but I seem to have amassed some cool odds and ends from more recent times through buying some diverse collections, so here I am. Link to kudos thread is under my avatar. This could meander for a while, but I want to get started with a few tonight. First,

:rulez:

Payment is check or money order; I do not have Paypal.

First :takeit: wins; tie/indeterminate goes to the thread.

Returns: Sure, just notify me within three days of reciept, and get it back to me in the same shape, on your dime.

Shipping: One book first class in a flip n ship mailer for $5 within U.S., a few books (maybe up to 10-12) can fit inside a flip n ship mailer that is then inserted into a legal size priority flat rate for $7. After that, stackers go in a medium priority flat rate box at $14. Canada ships at actual.

Don't be listy (tsk) including the little one in my head.

Edited by Readcomix

That's it for tonight, gotta shoot more. But lots more coming; more Spidey variants, ASM 400, Vegeance of Bane 1, Malibu Sun 13, some Sandmans I think, Action #643, Deadpool, Psylocke, Bruce Lee, Last Avengers Story, maybe Bloodshot, lord knows what else...thanks for looking and stay tuned! (thumbsu

43 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

What If #105 gonna go VF on this one....note slight discoloration (foxing?) along edge of spine back and front, one color run in black beside DeFalco's name on right edge. $60

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

:takeit:

2 hours ago, Eddie Rodriguez said:

:popcorn:

Hoping to get to it in another hour or so, Eddie! I'll move ahead first with what I shot this morning (stuff that was already planned for this thread) then pause to shoot a few more from these books I got today. There's lots of sorting to be done, as it's not very organized (parts of runs/sets in different boxes, etc), but I will get a sampling from it into the mix.