• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] PRICE CUTS! Closing Today! -- Very Assorted Copper/Modern Thread from a Gold/Silver Guy
2 2

187 posts in this topic

On 10/13/2019 at 8:40 PM, Readcomix said:

Wolverine Charleston Chew promo book. Sam Kieth art, flip book with Spider-Man in the other half. No clue why I did not take a pic of the flip side :facepalm:; will go back to do so. At any rate, four available, all like this. $5 each.

image.jpeg

:takeit:I'll take one per pm

Busy back half of the work week, so posting to this thread got a little sporadic....I will have some more coming up in just a little bit, and I hope to get much more up over the course of the weekend. I hope to shut down by early in the coming week, so that there is almost two weeks to get everything completed and shipped by a target date of Nov. 1 (because I Expect to lose the entire following week)

Stay tuned, books shortly! 

:news:SOLD! Batman Knightfall 22-book lot includes Knightfall parts 1-19 with both regular and platinum promo edition of Batman 492, and both editions of Batman 500. Also includes Batman 489, a prelude appearance by Bane. Lot is VF/NM or better. Take the lot for $35

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

14 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Four-book lot: Lady Death #1 first printing; calling it VF- because the black chromium cover shows the littlest things on the spine; Witchblade (1995) #1,7,9 NM books. Take the lot for $20

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Take it

On 10/13/2019 at 10:40 PM, Readcomix said:

Wolverine Charleston Chew promo book. Sam Kieth art, flip book with Spider-Man in the other half. No clue why I did not take a pic of the flip side :facepalm:; will go back to do so. At any rate, three available, all like this. $5 each.

image.jpeg

Take one copy