• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] PRICE CUTS! Closing Today! -- Very Assorted Copper/Modern Thread from a Gold/Silver Guy
2 2

187 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, maidenmate91 said:

I didn't buy anything, I posted a picture. Please respectfully take me off the winnah list lol

All good; all fixed! Sorry but you just confused me with the book quote, and I thought the pic you posted was a new sig line -- I just assumed it had some significance I was unaware of. (shrug)

Then again, I've been busy as heck (houseful all day) and can be easily confused this weekend!

:news: ASM #400 newsstand STILL available!

FURTHER breaking news! I just clarified that the ASM 400 in the thread is NOT newsstand; I guess it's LCS without the cardboard tombstone cutout thingie gimmick. Sorry for my confusion; thanks to a boardie who helped me figure it out via PM. Anyway, I corrected the listing and cut the price. @maidenmate91 I now get your pic; wish you had pointed out my error in PM or thread; I was confused and that's why I had thought your pic with book quote was a take. Anyway, cleared up now. (thumbsu

Edited by Readcomix

Ok, way later than I hoped, but I will put a few up as promised because I cannot do it tomorrow night. Lots more to come, probably pick up again Tuesday. Haven't even dug into the Walking Dead, Sandman and Saga books yet. There will at some point be a lot of those Star Wars variants with the covers that look like toy packages, a World War Hulk mini, a death of Superman set, Lady Death, Witchblade, Star Wars, Batman and the Mad Monk mini, etc. 

There's also most if not all of the first year of Adventure Time, and much of a Star Comics Silver Hawks run, I think....

But first... hm