• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] PRICE CUTS! Closing Today! -- Very Assorted Copper/Modern Thread from a Gold/Silver Guy
2 2

187 posts in this topic

Okay, that's everything shot so far....I had a few individual issues of Deadpool Circle Chase, but they will appear later in the thread, as I may be able to make a complete or two from the books that I acquired today. Speaking of which....

Short pause to shoot a few of those and I will come back with a quick sampling. There's lots of sorting to do, but lots more to come in this thread as I plow through. 

Give me maybe 15 minutes; cool stuff coming!

Wow, I owe a buncha great boardies thanks and my apologies for my long day! Thank you to @echu @comicsyte95 @Haupia  Welcome to the Hall of ^^ 's! Here's the honor roll:

Punisher mini and Wolverine 1 go to Echu 

ASM 328 and Predator 1-4 go to Haupia

ASM 238 and McFarlane Keepsake Collection II #3264 go to Comicsyte95

Thank you each and every one of you! 

I will now mark things sold and then try to shoot a couple new additions. Thanks everyone!

Edited by Readcomix

First up is a 52-book lot. You get: Wolverine and the X-Men #1-42 (complete first run), Wolverine and the X-Men #1-3 of the subsequent series, Wolverine and the X-Men annual 1, Wolverine and the X-Men Alpha and Omega limited #1-5 (complete), and X-Men Regenesis one-shot, which I think is a sort of prequel to the 42-issue run. (shrug)

I'll call it average grade at least VF/NM; looks like typical read once carefully and put away stuff. If I pack these a few to a GA bag in backing board sandwiches, then make a cardboard and bubble wrap brick of them, I think they will fit in a medium priority box.

Take the lot for (WAS $40) NOW $30!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix