• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] PRICE CUTS! Closing Today! -- Very Assorted Copper/Modern Thread from a Gold/Silver Guy
2 2

187 posts in this topic

10-book lot: Avengers The Children's Crusade #1-9 (complete) and Young Avengers Children's Crusade one-shot, again average grade VF/NM, probably read once and stored. Note slight nick lower left corner of #1. Separate photos of #9 as it is a hot book of late.

Take the lot for (WAS $20) NOW $15!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

1 minute ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

Hi Gene! I figured I would stop by and say hi while you were slumming lol

I don't have to tell you, when the Golden Age bug bites, it's easy to forget how cool everything else is. But Copper Age is my high school and college years, and I'm having a blast parsing these books! It's a giant read and release party :cloud9:

Just now, Readcomix said:

I don't have to tell you, when the Golden Age bug bites, it's easy to forget how cool everything else is. But Copper Age is my high school and college years, and I'm having a blast parsing these books! It's a giant read and release party :cloud9:

Me too buddy!! I loved the professor hulk story .. donated my copy years ago so I figured I would grab one here, If you find a Harbinger 3 in that collection let me know. Another one that disappeared along the way from my run. 

:news:All Copies SOLD via PM! Maxx #1 glow in the dark variant -- I just unearthed 13 copies from this collection, and they all look like this one. Calling them NM- to be conservative.

Priced well below the lowest price available on eBay at $15 for one. Want two? Take two for $25.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix