• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] PRICE CUTS! Closing Today! -- Very Assorted Copper/Modern Thread from a Gold/Silver Guy
2 2

187 posts in this topic

Okay fellow boardies, I will post Gaiman's Sandman in lots, from #50 down to #1, tonight. All are raw and high grade. Then, sometime tomorrow, I will close up and get PM's out to all takers. That should allow me to get everyone their books by Nov 1, before I lose that entire next week to work. I can then revisit the pile in mid-November and see if there's any board-worthy offerings left in this massive read and release party I have thrown myself!

As to any unsold material already posted, if you really want something and think I am off on pricing, just make a reasonable offer via PM. This is not my collecting bailiwick; I am open on these items. I doubt I will have time to go through and cut prices or post a recap, so feel free to PM.

Thanks to all lookers and takers! :headbang:

On 10/10/2019 at 11:55 PM, Readcomix said:

Todd McFarlane Spider-Man Keepsake Collection II, limited to 5,000 sets. Choice of three, all sealed/unopened.

#3263 - $35

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

On 10/18/2019 at 11:36 PM, Readcomix said:

Batman Knightfall 22-book lot includes Knightfall parts 1-19 with both regular and platinum promo edition of Batman 492, and both editions of Batman 500. Also includes Batman 489, a prelude appearance by Bane. Lot is VF/NM or better. Take the lot for $35

image.jpeg

On 10/20/2019 at 12:48 AM, Readcomix said:

12-book Catwoman lot of Adam Hughes covers, all NM. Catwoman #'s 50, 56, 72,73,75-82. Take the lot for $60.

image.jpeg

On 10/20/2019 at 10:17 AM, Readcomix said:

Justice Society of America #'s 23-25 NM Alex Ross covers Black Adam storyline. Take the lot for (WAS $10) NOW $5!

image.jpeg

13 hours ago, Readcomix said:

Sandman #'s 1-7 NM 1st Morpheus, 1st Lucifer. Take the lot for $200

image.jpeg

I'll take 'em