• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Halloween Sale - *ADDED Sensation #1, Tales of Suspense #39*, Adv. 40, ASM 3, Supes 3, Avengers 9, FF 36

50 posts in this topic

Board rules below:

Payment:  Paypal, personal check, cashier's check. I can also accept cash (if in person transaction to meet in the Los Angeles area) 

Time Payments: I can accept up to 3 months, 0% interest time payments if needed with a 20% non-refundable down payment, and equal amount monthly payments thereafter. If using this option, payments in the form of a check or M.O. only.  

Shipping: Shipping available only to the contiguous U.S., no international shipment please.  Shipping is free!

If you need more pictures, please PM me. NO HOS'ers please.  Serious buyers only!  Any questions, please PM me.  First one with a :takeit: takes it either via the thread or PM (timestamp will be used to see who posted earlier). The "I'll take it" trumps all offers made. Thanks!

Edited by Dark Knight

3 minutes ago, Dark Knight said:

Superman #3 CGC 4.0 Offwhite Pages (Classic train cover)

Asking: $4,000 (below what the last 3.5 sold for)

Superman 3.jpg

Superman 3 back.jpg

Outstanding price on the Superman 3.  Eye appeal is great for a VG book.  Colors don’t look like they are 80 years old at all.  

If I hadn’t just gotten my #3 earlier this year I would be all over this copy!

Just now, SkOw said:

Outstanding price on the Superman 3.  Eye appeal is great for a VG book.  Colors don’t look like they are 80 years old at all.  

If I hadn’t just gotten my #3 earlier this year I would be all over this copy!

Thanks so much!  Yeah, this book has the eye appeal of a 5.0 in my opinion and priced to sell