• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Halloween Sale - *ADDED Sensation #1, Tales of Suspense #39*, Adv. 40, ASM 3, Supes 3, Avengers 9, FF 36

50 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Dark Knight said:

Beautiful copy Pickycollector!  I looked over my copy again and noticed that the spine tick marks on mine are shorter and fewer than your copy, especially mid going down where it's pretty clean. 

Here is my copy that I acquired earlier this year for reference.

av9fromjoey.jpg

4 minutes ago, Dark Knight said:

DEAL OF THE DAY!

Here it, another huge key book up for sale due to a failed board transaction (previously sold for $50k).  Great Wonder Woman key book, rarer than both AS #8 and WW #1.  Highly under-rated in my opinion.  Still has a lot of room to grow.  First Wonder Woman cover in a comic book! Movie coming out next summer 2020.

Sensation Comics #1 CGC 5.5 Cream-Offwhite Pages Universal

Price (FIRM) - $43,000 (check only, up to 3 months time payments avail.).. Last sale of a CGC 5.0 sold on Heritage earlier this year for $40,800 and eye appeal is just ok, not as good as this one! After taxes, shipping, etc. price would be closer or more to what I have my 5.5 priced at. 

Sensation 1 CGC 5.5.jpg

Sensation 1 CGC 5.5 Back.jpg

(thumbsu