• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 2019 HALLOWEEN Auctions begin on Ebay on October 21st!!!

8 posts in this topic

Mark your calendars boys and ghouls, my 19th annual HALLOWEEN Auctions begin on October 21st and will conclude on Halloween night!  This year's listings will feature some of the most TERROR-ific collectibles ever offered for sale!  If you are a collector of pre-code horror comics, Signature Series celebrity signed books, and autographed horror memorabilia, then these auctions are for YOU!  This year the auctions will also celebrate the 50th Anniversary of VAMPIRELLA, the 40th Anniversaries of ALIEN and Lucio Fulci's ZOMBIE, and the 20th Anniversary of The Blair Witch Project!!! 

I will post a link to the auctions in this thread once they begin on the evening of October 21st.  Again, these auctions will feature some true one of a kind collectibles and have become a favorite auction tradition on Ebay!  Be sure to check them out....IF YOU DARE!!! 

Here is a preview of some of the items being auctioned:

Halloween Auctions g.jpg

Halloween Auctions f.jpg

Halloween Auctions e.jpg

Halloween Auctions d.jpg

Halloween Auctions c.jpg

Halloween Auctions b.jpg

Halloween Auctions a.jpg

My 2019 HALLOWEEN Auctions are now LIVE!!!  Click the link below to go directly Ebay to view the auctions:

NOTE:  All Buy it Now/Make an Offer auctions will conclude by 10 PM MST on Halloween Night.  If you want to purchase one of these books or make an offer, don't delay!

Its ALIVE gif.gif

Only two more days till HALLOWEEN boys & ghouls!!!  My 2019 Halloween Auctions will be ending Halloween Night so remember to place your bids!   Also note that all BUY IT NOW/MAKE AN OFFER auctions will conclude by 10:PM MST on Halloween Night!  

While you are placing your final bids, be sure to wear your Silver Shamrock mask and watch the MAGIC PUMPKIN!!!

magic pumpkin gif.gif

Edited by Triston Pence

It's HALLOWEEN boys & ghouls!!!  My 2019 Halloween Auctions will be ending tonight, so remember to place your bids!   Also note that all BUY IT NOW/MAKE AN OFFER auctions will conclude by 10:PM MST!  

Sam says respect the rules of Halloween tonight and check your candy!!!

Sam Trick r Treat.gif