• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

10% off! Fiction House sale! Planet, Jungle, Jumbo, Fight!
7 7

25 posts in this topic

I will be listing several Fiction House books in this thread, with a mix of slabs and raw books, from several Fiction House titles including Planet, Jungle, Jumbo, and Fight.

Thanks for looking.

Rules:

No buyers from the probation list, HOS or my personal bad list. Must be able to provide references if I don’t know you. I reserve the right to refuse to do business with anyone. 

First :takeit: in the thread wins and trumps any ongoing PM negotiations.

No returns on slabs, on raw books, returns within 5 days of delivery, buyer pays return shipping.

Shipping to the US is $15 for any number of slabs, $7 for any number of raw books.

For international shipping, PM me first! 

I usually only make it to the post office on Saturdays, so please be patient on shipping. 

Payment via PayPal only, due within 3 days of invoice. 

Edited by Spyder!

Ok, this one is pretty special.

Jungle Comics #18 CGC 7.0, lone second highest graded.  Only the Church copy is graded higher.  Zolnerowich bondage cover from 1941.

GPA for a 6.5 sold in April is $906.

Asking $975 :news: SOLD!

jungle18.jpg

Edited by Spyder!

6 hours ago, Spyder! said:

Starting off with some rivet issues.

Planet Comics #2 CGC .5.  This copy is a .5 incomplete but still has a very brightly-colored, nice-presenting cover.  One of the classics in this great run!

Asking $399 (price is firm, you will never find a cheaper copy)

planet02.jpg

Sold via PM at asking price!