• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

7th Annual Green Eggs Grading Contest - Round 10 Results (10 of 10)
2 2

43 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, sckao said:

FINAL RANKINGS are determined by POINTS and are determined at the end of this contest after ROUND 10. TIES are broken by the NUMBER of BULLSEYES, followed by the NUMBER of THREE POINT ROUNDS, THEN ONE POINT ROUNDS.

IF THE TIE IS STILL NOT BROKEN, we go to the Round of the FIRST BULLSEYE. And then the SECOND. And so on.

There are NO TIES. The FINAL RANKINGS are unique and are also used for the order of the picking of prizes.

Thank you!!

2 minutes ago, Jonathan78 said:

Big thanks to everyone who made this contest happen. Now we can debate toughest book and easiest book? For me the Jumbo was tough while the Amazing 800 was by far the easiest

Easiest for me was definitely 1st book, 1st round --  Startling Comics #47. All the remaining 19 books were difficult for me.

3 minutes ago, WPPJames said:

Easiest for me was definitely 1st book, 1st round --  Startling Comics #47. All the remaining 19 books were difficult for me.

I agree the first book the .5 was the easiest to call---Jumbo was my biggest miss of the contest, although there were many this year :pullhair:

10 minutes ago, flashlites said:

I agree the first book the .5 was the easiest to call---Jumbo was my biggest miss of the contest, although there were many this year :pullhair:

Mine were on the moderns. Graded them way too harshly. Just like CGC has always done mine.

26 minutes ago, Jonathan78 said:

Big thanks to everyone who made this contest happen. Now we can debate toughest book and easiest book? For me the Jumbo was tough while the Amazing 800 was by far the easiest

Jumbo was the toughest.  I really wanted to nail that one-put a lot of thought into it.  In a way that won the contest for me and the few others that nailed it.  

2 minutes ago, topofthetotem said:
21 minutes ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

I’m just happy I made it through it :banana:

Yeah I felt like this by the end.

993887C1-5D64-4A12-9EAD-AAFC5695A9D7.gif

I was this everytime I saw my results!! giphy.gif