Closed
8 8

247 posts in this topic

653 posts
2 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Mystic Comics 3- CGC 3.5- $1895

Spectacular Schomburg cover

Mystic3-CGC3.5.jpg

Mystic3-CGC3.5-back.jpg

Not an easy one. No idea why that monster has slippers on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,990 posts
1 minute ago, BarristerBaker said:

Not an easy one. No idea why that monster has slippers on. 

Those are Crocs for the 1940s, he wants to be comfortable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,715 posts
2 minutes ago, BarristerBaker said:

Not an easy one. No idea why that monster has slippers on. 

His life is tough on his feet...he needs SOME relief :insane:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
653 posts
2 minutes ago, Diamonddave said:

Those are Crocs for the 1940s, he wants to be comfortable.

They don’t seem to offer great support. Hope he has some inserts in those. 

Also, say I was getting ready to tussle with that monster, I’m going straight to the feet. Clearly a sensitive spot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,125 posts
1 minute ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Mystic Comics Vol 2 Number 2- CCG 4.0- $2250

This book has it all to me. Nazi zombie with hypo needle and GGA bondage. Not a lot more you could ask for unless Hitler was peering around those tanks.

And it has a juicy spine roll that could be fixed...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19,599 posts

Phantom Lady 13- CGC 6.5- $3700

Debut issue. This and 23 seem to be the two toughest to me. My 3rd favorite cover in the amazing Matt Baker signature run.

 

 

PhantomLady13-CGC6.5.jpg

PhantomLady13-CGC6.5-back.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,990 posts
2 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Mystic Comics Vol 2 Number 2- CCG 4.0- $2250

This book has it all to me. Nazi zombie with hypo needle and GGA bondage. Not a lot more you could ask for unless Hitler was peering around those tanks.

 

MysticV2n2-CGC4.0.jpg

MysticV2n2-CGC4.0-back.jpg

That is Dr. Nazi Zombie, he didnt go to 10 years of Zombie Med School for nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,917 posts
1 minute ago, Diamonddave said:

That is Dr. Nazi Zombie, he didnt go to 10 years of Zombie Med School for nothing.

The only Nazi Zombie doctor to graduate with distinction, signified by the rare Nazi Bandana ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
8 8