• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Price Cuts- 6 Books Left- DD16 SS, ASM 46 SS, ASM 129 SS Triple Signed, Hulk 180, Cap 109 SS Double Signed, MT 106 SS. Romita, Lee, Simon Sigs!
2 2

55 posts in this topic

7 Books left. 
Where are my SS peeps?

Here are some Price Cuts! Many of these are bad a.. in my opinion. Well, I’m also a sig guy. 

Thank you to all of those who purchased, commented, and stopped by. 

ASM 46 7.5 OW/W SS Romita $350

ASM 129 5.0 OW SS Lee, Romita, Conway $1450

Captain America 109 7.5 White SS Lee and Simon $650

Captain America 111 7.0 OW SS Steranko (To Dan) $115

Daredevil 16 8.5 OW/W SS Romita $525

Marvel Tales 106 7.5 OW/W SS Romita $240

Hulk 180 9.0 OW/W $950

As a fellow Dan, this is mighty tempting ;-)

Reminds me a bit of my only Stan Lee signature. I was working on a marvel game and had the opportunity to send something to be signed with a request. I was doing all of the physics and destruction in the game so i dug out my x-men hologram card set and sent it off for a signature. My notes said to just mention my work in some neat way. What i ended up with is:

“Dan, thanks for the damage! -Stan Lee” :roflmao:

Totally worth it as it makes my giggle every-time i see it. It sounds like i rear ended his car or something....haha

26 minutes ago, Jasten said:

As a fellow Dan, this is mighty tempting ;-)

Reminds me a bit of my only Stan Lee signature. I was working on a marvel game and had the opportunity to send something to be signed with a request. I was doing all of the physics and destruction in the game so i dug out my x-men hologram card set and sent it off for a signature. My notes said to just mention my work in some neat way. What i ended up with is:

“Dan, thanks for the damage! -Stan Lee” :roflmao:

Totally worth it as it makes my giggle every-time i see it. It sounds like i rear ended his car or something....haha

That’s hilarious. When Stan signed my FF1, he smudged it, I cringed, and then he told me he’ll sign it in another spot! I fortunately stopped him, we both smiled, and I went on to have a great con years ago. A good Stan story is the best. A bad Stan story on the other hand- not so much! 

Steranko was making this young, pretty girl blush as he signed my book. He’s a smooth sailor. 

2 hours ago, Bobbyusc said:

That Daredevil 16 is such a nice book....  Its the type of book people are going to regret not having in their collections.   Good luck with sale!

Thanks man!  I agree. First Romita on Spidey! C’mon. Doesn’t get much better. 

Last bump of the night. I wanted to thank everyone again for the nice comments and purchases.