• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - TAKE 10% OFF! PCH for Sale or TRADE! STT 13, Astonishing 8, Baffling Mysteries 7, Blue Bolt 114, Horrific 7
1 1

16 posts in this topic

Here is my KUDOS thread - https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/385082-axmens-kudos/

RULES are - 

Shipping $15 for 1-3 Slabs. $10 1-5 raw books.  I'll ship within 3 days of payment.

You can return within 3 days of receipt in same condition. 

PAYPAL ONLY... 

SALES TO USA ONLY (unless prior arrangements made)

Buyer must pay within 24 hours of "Taking It" 

First :takeit:or I'LL TAKE IT in the thread wins, BUT feel free to PM if you've got a deal to propose. Time stamp makes the final decision if someone posts on the thread, unless we've agreed to a PM deal first! I'm new at this so if my price is whack let me know! 

Im also interested in trading for ASM 2, 3, 4, 6, 15, 129 DD 1, FF 4, 5, 48, 49, 50, X-men 94 - I can put in cash depending on condition

OR Make an OFFER!  My prices on PCH books are for the most part guesses so you might be surprised what I would Take! 

Also - if interested and you want me to take more/better PICS let me know - Ill get you some close ups, etc

Edited by Axmen