• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brave and Bold #200 Dave Gibbons BATMAN ART FOR SALE!!!

3 posts in this topic

Offered for sale are two pages from the classic issue #200 series finale of Brave and Bold from 1983 by the great Mike W Barr and Dave Gibbons! Beyond the fact that pages from this book hardly ever turn up (at least any pages that feature Batman), these pages are super-cool in that they are the two end pages to the two respective stories within the issue - the golden age and the modern age (how cool would they look framed together???). The modern age end page could be considered the last story page from the entire Brave and Bold series (except for the two-page interlude that followed of course).

Anyways, I have another nice page from this story and really don't need all three so thought I would offer them around given how few of these there are out there. I am asking a very reasonable $1800 USD each + shipping or $3500 for them both + shipping.

First "I'll take it" in this thread or via DM will take them.

Thanks for looking!

Mike

DG_Brave&BOLD200_pg21.jpg

zHKEubIM_2909191119071gpadd.jpg