• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] For Sale: The Marvel Family #21 1948 Complete 52 page, Mystic 23 PCH, price reduced 50% off remaining comic

8 posts in this topic

General Rules

No PL/HOS members. Aside from that, the first taker wins, whether in the thread or via PM.

Payment

I'll take PayPal. After winning I'll send invoice to PayPal email provided.

Shipping Terms: USA $8 shipping for any quantity via USPS. PM for international shipping. Ships out in one day.

Returns/ Refunds: I will take returns within one week of your receipt of the book only if there was a mistake on my part.

will be shipped in a sturdy box and bagged and boarded.

The Marvel Family #21 - 1948 Complete 52 page. First appearance of Satyr, Hydra, Argus. Frankensteinian Monster, Sivanna, Sivanna Jr. & Trio of Terror App. Starring Capt. Marvel, Capt. Marvel Jr. & Mary Marvel. P.Constanza, K.Schaffenberger Art J.Binder Cover & Art.

Condition - Cover and centerfold attached at both staples. Has small tear on bottom left and top right of cover. Has rust migration on lower staple. About 5.0 $80 $60 $40

IMG_20191015_0001.jpg

IMG_20191015_0002.jpg

Edited by Washingtonxan

On 10/15/2019 at 4:50 PM, Washingtonxan said:

General Rules

No PL/HOS members. Aside from that, the first taker wins, whether in the thread or via PM.

Payment

Shipping Terms: USA $8 shipping for any quantity via USPS. PM for international shipping. Ships out in one day.

Returns/ Refunds: I will take returns within one week of your receipt of the book only if there was a mistake on my part.

The Marvel Family #21 - 1948 Complete 52 page. First appearance of Satyr, Hydra, Argus. Frankensteinian Monster, Sivanna, Sivanna Jr. & Trio of Terror App. Starring Capt. Marvel, Capt. Marvel Jr. & Mary Marvel. P.Constanza, K.Schaffenberger Art J.Binder Cover & Art.

Condition - Cover and centerfold attached at both staples. Has small tear on bottom left and top right of cover. Has rust migration on lower staple. About 5.0 $80 $60 $40

IMG_20191015_0001.jpg

IMG_20191015_0002.jpg

This is an awesome book with a great price. I'm in the middle of trying to get a lot that contains this issue but if ever things go south, I will reach out to you later this month.

On 10/15/2019 at 4:50 PM, Washingtonxan said:

General Rules

Payment

IMG_20191015_0001.jpg

IMG_20191015_0002.jpg

I'll take it if it's still available.