• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your Modern Newsies!
22 22

2,986 posts in this topic

The buyer of AF15 still hasn’t responded to messages or paid. So an unpaid item case is now open and the buyer will be added to the eBay blocked user thread if payment isn’t made. 

Some more recent pickups. I was after GR28 but I’m happy to add all to my collection of newsstands. 

31D14ACE-4683-4C9E-A6BF-34D785CE2842.jpeg

6C4B7F5C-40E2-4C90-A984-9EFA0837F041.jpeg

6D32E040-CAB9-4153-82BA-311571D20B0F.jpeg

Just now, Corona smith said:

The buyer of AF15 still hasn’t responded to messages or paid. So an unpaid item case is now open and the buyer will be added to the eBay blocked user thread if payment isn’t made. 

Some more recent pickups. I was after GR28 but I’m happy to add all to my collection of newsstands. 

31D14ACE-4683-4C9E-A6BF-34D785CE2842.jpeg

6C4B7F5C-40E2-4C90-A984-9EFA0837F041.jpeg

6D32E040-CAB9-4153-82BA-311571D20B0F.jpeg

Silverstri is an underappreciated G Rider cover artist. There's a cool Ultimates 2 or 3 Ghost Rider variant out there

You always remember your first!

Just received back my first graded book. Honestly was very nervous to look at it. Finally decided I had to pull the band-aid off.

I knew I'd come out OK no matter what having invested the princely sum of about $2.50 in late 2003 when I was including this "NYX" series in my monthly comics order.

But it did make my day getting the 9.8. Have a bunch more issues still at CGC and I know I won't get the same result on most of them. 

NYX Issue 3.jpg

1 hour ago, RU George said:

You always remember your first!

Just received back my first graded book. Honestly was very nervous to look at it. Finally decided I had to pull the band-aid off.

I knew I'd come out OK no matter what having invested the princely sum of about $2.50 in late 2003 when I was including this "NYX" series in my monthly comics order.

But it did make my day getting the 9.8. Have a bunch more issues still at CGC and I know I won't get the same result on most of them. 

NYX Issue 3.jpg

Great book but this is a newsstand thread. 

16 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I messaged the seller letting them know they can get it reholdered for free because of the mistake. Christ it says Direct Edition in the barcode. How the hell does CGC mess this one up?! I’m not taking their word on the grade of that book either. 

1 minute ago, Corona smith said:

I messaged the seller letting them know they can get it reholdered for free because of the mistake. Christ it says Direct Edition in the barcode. How the hell does CGC mess this one up?! I’m not taking their word on the grade of that book either. 

lol ya it's a doh! situation!

tumblr_pnfzvr51Hz1qbwtexo1_250.gifv