• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your Modern Newsies!
22 22

3,009 posts in this topic

On 12/28/2020 at 5:49 PM, fastballspecial said:

Can anyone confirm a Young Avengers 1 newsstand? Ive never seen one even on ebay. I know the later issues had them.

Also how about Annihilation series any newsstands?

I’m guessing you’re referring to the first YA series? Yes there’s a newsstand but exceedingly rare. I’ve only ever seen one in the few years I’ve been keeping track. The second series has newsstands as well if you were referring to that one. 

The only annihilation book I’ve seen as a newsstand was the prologue. Hope that helps. 

10 hours ago, Corona smith said:

I’m guessing you’re referring to the first YA series? Yes there’s a newsstand but exceedingly rare. I’ve only ever seen one in the few years I’ve been keeping track. The second series has newsstands as well if you were referring to that one. 

The only annihilation book I’ve seen as a newsstand was the prologue. Hope that helps. 

Yes I have seen several second series, but no 1st series no 1 or any Annihilation. Really tough finds.

A couple of pickups from a second hand shop tonight. Nothing crazy,but for a couple bucks, why not?

Picked up a set of SW Rebellion at my LCS, which included this fun newsstand Variant, which has the incorrect title. I know we've seen these before, but I still find them interesting.

IMG_2637.JPG

IMG_2638.JPG

IMG_2639.JPG

3 hours ago, ThothAmon said:

I want to give a shout out to Mile High Comics (and Chuck) for there excellent website.  MH breaks out newsstands from all the rest and is easily navigable with advanced search. Not that I buy from them but you can do some pricing and rarity intel there. 

Chuck...is that you ?  Nobody else would describe the website like that.......

3 hours ago, ThothAmon said:

Love Joker covers. I want to give a shout out to Mile High Comics (and Chuck) for there excellent website.  MH breaks out newsstands from all the rest and is easily navigable with advanced search. Not that I buy from them but you can do some pricing and rarity intel there.

lol

Did I accidentally shift to a different dimension again?

38 minutes ago, valiantman said:

Three of those five clearly say "Direct Edition". :baiting:

The "three" are now clearly gone....meh

However, I don't see monitoring or commenting on several direct editions going back through the thread - just sayin'.2c

Edited by Acegraphix

On 1/3/2021 at 4:44 AM, Corona smith said:

Everyone realizes this is a NEWSSTAND thread, right!? I’m seeing a lot of non newsstand posts. 

13 minutes ago, Acegraphix said:

The "three" are now clearly gone....meh

However, I don't see monitoring or commenting on several direct editions going back through the thread - just sayin'.2c