• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your Modern Newsies!
22 22

3,009 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, ThothAmon said:

Love Joker covers. I want to give a shout out to Mile High Comics (and Chuck) for there excellent website.  MH breaks out newsstands from all the rest and is easily navigable with advanced search. Not that I buy from them but you can do some pricing and rarity intel there. 

I was trying to ditch a bunch a couple years ago and they told me that most retailers sell them to them pretty cheap cause they don’t want to deal with them.

even though they sell em at 10x premium

10 hours ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

If memory serves me correctly, this one had a sticker over the UPC bar code which I peeled off.  This one is a newsstand right?

Shaolin Cowboy vol. 1 #5 b.jpg

Seems unlikely.  Burlyman Entertainment wouldn't have been big enough to reach non-comic shops through a magazine/news distributor.

Just now, littledoom said:

Very undervalued first appearance

Thanks. And not to waive a fandangled spear around, but it's got the "needle in the eye" designation (same as perhaps golden age designations) so it makes it fun to stare at and keep out to look at, if not just for the 1st app, (run on sentence) lol and when will that be a designated on the label? It's a patient waiting game.

but in short Thank You :)