• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your Modern Newsies!
22 22

2,986 posts in this topic

On 6/11/2020 at 8:36 PM, brandondavidmccoy said:

It took me two years to find a second copy. Gen13 33- planetary preview newsstand edition. 

BE1CDA0D-8DC3-47D4-A5C7-EC7B9FDC4F6D.jpeg

I’m a huge fan of Warren Ellis and I’ve just added this book to my list. We’re there any others that had the preview? 

Starting to switch over my collection to Mylites2 & Fullbacks from EGerber. I blew through almost a thousand bagging my most recent purchases, mostly Post 2000 Newsstands. I did get into the organized bulk of the collection as well. Which I did an inventory of about a year ago. One whole long box in with 15 long boxes to go. I’m finding some Post 2000 Newsstands in the organized part which was before I started collecting them. Nothing major but I’ll be posting them as I rediscover them.

37C8BD89-96CA-4F05-990D-C476E033CFD8.jpeg

20 hours ago, Corona smith said:

I’m a huge fan of Warren Ellis and I’ve just added this book to my list. We’re there any others that had the preview? 

There was a Planetary preview in C-23 #6. I believe it came out the same week as Gen 13 #33. I have looked for a newsstand of C-23 for years and don’t believe it exists. It’s a dollar bin book all day. 

1 minute ago, Corona smith said:

Ordered these earlier. I liked the Batman 643 Jock cover so much I bought 2 of the 3 copies available on eBay. The other I would’ve bought as well but the covers had marker through the barcodes. 

E125C8A9-F851-4F4B-8EB6-3634010F78D3.jpeg

I have this one as well, at least it's a Michael Turner cover

Congrats!