• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TEC 187, Ghost Comics 1, Astonishing 30 , Chamber of Chills 24 , L.B Cole Confessions of Love 12 , Matt Baker Wartime Romances 15

20 posts in this topic

Just received my book from Mijael.... this is my second transaction, the first being a book I sold him. This one arrived faster than any International package I've ever received, and the book is everything it was described to be. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

10 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

Just received my book from Mijael.... this is my second transaction, the first being a book I sold him. This one arrived faster than any International package I've ever received, and the book is everything it was described to be. GOD BLESS....

Wow, that was indeed insanely fast. Great book; congrats to both parties!

30 minutes ago, Mijael.Levy said:

I shipped thursday morning and i see you received it friday afternoon , that was fast. We where lucky it wasn't held by customs. Anyway i am glad you are happy with the book. 

Actually, I think it may have been.... it was X-Rayed at least, according to the sticker. Anyway, thanks again, my friend. GOD BLESS....

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 8:35 PM, jimjum12 said:

also sold and bought from Mijael, very happy with the transactions.