• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 10% OFF REMAINING BOOKS! Group of Fresh Slabs, Many Spidey-Oriented, Most CGC 9.8 White

19 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I have a bunch of slabs just back from CGC up for sale, and I can say with almost absolute certainty that none of these books have been pressed (I bought them all either off the rack or between 2000-2002).

I will not have time to add photos tonight, but will start adding them tomorrow. If anyone wants to post an :takeit:pending a photo, please feel free to do so.

Here's the list of the slabs I have for sale:

• Amazing Spider-Man #227 CGC 9.8 WHITE - Black Cat appearance - $110 SOLD
  • Amazing Spider-Man #346 CGC 9.8 WHITE - Venom appearance - $125
  • Amazing Spider-Man #375 CGC 9.6 WHITE - Venom appearance - $40
  • Amazing Spider-Man #400 (Die-Cut Cover) CGC 9.8 WHITE - "Death" of Aunt May - $55
  • Avengers #200 CGC 9.4 WHITE - Ms. Marvel leaves the Avengers - $40
  • JLA/Avengers #1-4 All CGC 9.8 WHITE - $200...instant set! :smile:
  • Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars #10 CGC 9.8 WHITE - $110
  • Marvel Team-Up #150 CGC 9.8 WHITE - Last issue - $75
  • Ultimate Spider-Man #1 (Red Cover) CGC 9.8 WHITE - First Marvel Ultimate title - $150 SOLD
  • Web of Spider-Man #1 (First Series) CGC 9.8 WHITE - $100
  • Web of Spider-Man #1 (First Series) CGC 9.6 WHITE - $50

I charge exact shipping to ship these books insured via USPS Priority Mail, and the shipping cost will depend on the number of books you buy and your location (I'm willing to ship anywhere in the world, but I know USPS Priority Mail shipping costs are high outside of the U.S.).

I accept PayPal, checks or money orders.

The first :takeit:gets the book, but I will also listen to offers via PM.

Please no probies and HOSers.

Thanks for looking, and sorry again for the delay with the photos!

Art

Edited by silverseeker
Added a discount on remaining books.