• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Epic Illustrated #1 x 6 Copies / Frazetta, Pini, Suydam, Starlin 1980

6 posts in this topic

Just one lot today of a book everyone should own. Pay Pal is fine and shipping will be FREE in the USA. Anywhere else and we need to discuss. Returns accepted timely.

This classic 1st issue has a  great Frazetta Cover, a Silver Surfer / Galactus story and is the begining of the Metamorphosis Odyssey by Jim Starlin. 

5 of these are around VF/NM or better and 1 is a reader copy. 2017 Guide Value is about $125

Asking $50 or best offer.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or offers.

I also have a few more HG copies of #1 and #2 if anyone is interested.

Edited by faster friends

3 hours ago, faster friends said:

Just one lot today of a book everyone should own. Pay Pal is fine and shipping will be FREE in the USA. Anywhere else and we need to discuss. Returns accepted timely.

This classic 1st issue has a  great Frazetta Cover, a Silver Surfer / Galactus story and is the begining of the Metamorphosis Odyssey by Jim Starlin. 

5 of these are around VF/NM or better and 1 is a reader copy. 2017 Guide Value is about $125

Asking $50 or best offer.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or offers.

I also have a few more HG copies of #1 and #2 if anyone is interested.

Take