• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

15% OFF REMAINING BOOKS Lots of copper/modern sets and some singles mostly $1-$2 a book.

373 posts in this topic

:takeit: in thread rules. 14 day return for any reason, you pay postage unless I missed something.  U.S. Shipping is $6 for up to four regular comics, or 2 thick/squarebound comics. $8 for up to 15 comics, $10 for more than that, no matter how many you buy (that is the effective discount on larger orders). $100 or more and shipping is free.  I will sell internationally, but international buyers probably know as well as I do that shipping cheap books can be expensive in volume, and I'll have to charge accordingly.  

California residents must pay sales tax, but I will deduct the amount from shipping costs, up to the amount of the shipping charge. 

Paypal, check or money order accepted.

I'll be listing over 300 lots, mostly mini-series, but some singles, as well as shorter and partial runs. Marvel, DC/Vertigo and Indy's. Mostly from my personal collection, so they reflect my tastes, which lean towards crime, oddball, retro and the like. Not too much mainstream superhero stuff, but a few books, mostly Batman or DD related. Mostly purchased form 1988-2015. 

All comics will be bagged, but only randomly boarded. Condition is at least VF/NM unless otherwise stated, with the bulk probably 9.2-9.6. 

It will probably take a couple days to list everything, and I'm unlikely to ship out before next Monday, so go ahead and build a pile. 

Edited by rjpb

LoTDK #94 and Showcase94 #7

Both have Michael T. Gilbert (of Mr. Monster fame) retro Batman stories. Plus a cool Jae Lee penguin cover. 

$2 for the pair. SOLD

392166848_batmangilbert.thumb.jpg.5e76354e23a881e0985815d8576c3672.jpg

Edited by rjpb