• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Books so nice you bought them twice!
5 5

93 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

I saved one of his pics lol

5A753221-4B48-4A4C-BF48-38A1F9F306C0.jpeg

Pretty sure thats the entire print run right there lol

I am actually someone who does not collect multiples of the same issue. I get loving a cover so much that you want more but for me, one is enough. If I get doubles I always sell the lower grade and continue to collect.

That being said, if I had to collect multiple of one cover it would be this one. It ranks up there as one of my all time favourites. Something about the all black and purple lined coffin just does it for me.

latest?cb=20081224014458

48 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

Another oldie but goodie 

50D8D674-B5BE-4D89-B622-F3C420430993.jpeg

Wow!!   More than one billiard ball!!

(the comics are okay too)

Edited by Bronty

3 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

you learn something new every day ! i had never heard of this title before !

It's one of those backup features that just kept on chugging along but never really broke out on its own; there were only two Four Color issues.  But it ran for twenty years in Looney Tunes and all the related giants, and several years as the text feature in Porky Pig in addition to the comic stories in LT.  It remains my Dad's favorite comic from when he was a kid, to the point when he was fostering a couple kittens last year he named them Mary Jane & Sniffles.