• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tomb of Dracula 10 - any offers?

67 posts in this topic

Wow...

No creases so if the back is as nice it would have a shot at 9.4/9.6.

Get it slabbed and cash in the multiples of guide... gossip.gif

Well now I know why it isn't slabbed... tonofbricks.gif

Sorry to nikos if my posting of the scan helped him decided to buy it.

906362-selfhammer1.gif

906362-selfhammer1.gif.f7a7b0d3572ff2e190ee25685c45c18c.gif

What a ! I enjoy buying and selling with memebers of this board based on trust and it really irks me when sombody pulls this B.S. mad.gif

On the other hand, this chump refused to give a grade (I asked a few times) refused to post or email me a scan of the back cover, and was basically just posting a cover scan and hoping to hook someone.

I also warned Nikos about it and recommended he at least use a credit card... What else can you do? confused-smiley-013.gif

So its not what you wanted to give him but its where the heart is that matters.I am sure if you still give it to him he will still be pleased! I would.

"Hey Unca Nikos, did you pee on my copy of TOD 10?"

I think we've may have a problem here guys sumo.gif

It appears that djsupes = D. Edge = dedge100 (eBay) 893scratchchin-thumb.gif of recent "Blade" renown. mad.gif

LMK what you think . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Don't think so. djsupes did a deal with board member Mitol recently, and djsupes was located in Toronto.

D. Edge appears to be from Vancouver.

What a ! I enjoy buying and selling with memebers of this board based on trust and it really irks me when sombody pulls this B.S. mad.gif

On the other hand, this chump refused to give a grade (I asked a few times) refused to post or email me a scan of the back cover, and was basically just posting a cover scan and hoping to hook someone.

I also warned Nikos about it and recommended he at least use a credit card... What else can you do? confused-smiley-013.gif

Don't kick a guy when he's down?

This doesnt make the seller any less of a douchbag.