• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Boards no longer show joined date??

42 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, PetuniaGrimm said:

Can you imagine the heart attack someone would have if they took away the post count?

They can take away our joined date, but they'll never take away our post count! 

8 hours ago, PetuniaGrimm said:

Can you imagine the heart attack someone would have if they took away the post count?

no further reason for me to be here-

10 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:

They can take away our joined date, but they'll never take away our post count! 

What if there was a glitch that erased all of our posts counts?  There would be a serious amount of whining.  :ohnoez:

18 hours ago, comicdonna said:

What if there was a glitch that erased all of our posts counts?  There would be a serious amount of whining.  :ohnoez:

• :sumo: Post counts ARE important to me :sumo:

They will never eliminate both post counts AND the born on date. 

If they did, they would be making it harder on themselves to find one of Stu's aliases. 

11 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

They will never eliminate both post counts AND the born on date. 

If they did, they would be making it harder on themselves to find one of Stu's aliases. 

ol Stu never comes around anymore-I suspect they finally found a way to end his hijinx.