• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most Overpriced Ebay Comic Ever?
2 2

51 posts in this topic

I know there's threads for it, and everyone's like "There's other ebay threads, just post there instead."

But this has to be pretty close the most overpriced comic on ebay (percentage wise?)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DC-Comics-BATGIRL-VOLUME-3-13-ARTGERM-CLAYFACE-COVER-2009/113916595059?hash=item1a85f54b73%3Ag%3AaIUAAOSwoOxca2GS&LH_Auction=1

Batgirl 13.jpg

sorry in case the previous one wasn't clear or if the link ever gets taken down, here's a more blown up picture

Batgirl 13 bigger.jpg

2 hours ago, Boltman1937 said:

This. The clear #1 choice as overpriced by about the same amount of distance as from the earth to the moon.

3 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:
2 hours ago, Boltman1937 said:

This. The clear #1 choice as overpriced by about the same amount of distance as from the earth to the moon.

He's also selling this bafflingly priced item:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fantastic-Four-Annual-4-Marvel-11-66-CGC-9-0-Purple-Origin-1st-App-Torch/264251000175?hash=item3d8696456f:g:28sAAOSw45xclWHj

4 minutes ago, kav said:

That's actually normal practice for ebay, the ask on purple label books, even common books like this, priced the same as, if not more than, their blue label, similarly graded counterparts. Go fish, right? :wishluck:

1 minute ago, James J Johnson said:

That's actually normal practice for ebay, the ask on purple label books, even common books like this, priced the same as, if not more than, their blue label, similarly graded counterparts. Go fish, right? :wishluck:

Fishing in the Dead Sea tho

8 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

^^

I've entered negotiations 

We are only $999,856 apart:roflmao:

With all due respect to Stan RIP... 

FMV on that book is $44 Since Stan signed pretty much everything I don't think his sig and quote raise the price $999,956...just saying.

Edited by Hollywood1892

39 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

^^

I've entered negotiations 

We are only $999,856 apart:roflmao:

With all due respect to Stan RIP... 

FMV on that book is $44 Since Stan signed pretty much everything I don't think his sig and quote raise the price $999,956...just saying.

Offer him one hundred trillion dollars Zimbabwe.

7 hours ago, Boltman1937 said:

I've seen this one. I love how he tries to justify the price. :facepalm:

11 hours ago, Boltman1937 said:

You see the novel the guy wrote for the item description? I think half the ask price is for the time it took him to write that

11 hours ago, PetuniaGrimm said:

You see the novel the guy wrote for the item description? I think half the ask price is for the time it took him to write that

......I've never read so much BS in my life.

Edited by mrc
spelling

but what if the 1 million is in Canadian dollars as you know that's like a small percentage of the American Greenback... lol then its totally worth it to buy it at these crazy good prices lol

9 hours ago, kav said:

Offer him one hundred trillion dollars Zimbabwe.

careful now they like to hide rich princes fee's in those transfer and conversion fee's lol