• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: GOLDEN AGE: GGA, crime, PCH, Ace, Archie and more!
6 6

56 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Point Five said:

And while I hate to put pressure on anyone, I'm still about $398,000 short on Bunky's 7.0 Batman #1. Let's make this happen, people!  :taptaptap:

That’s ok you’re killing me with a few of these books. I’m not supposed to be buying anything right now until I pay off some ASMs on time payments. 

40 minutes ago, Comcav said:

however, I am a gentleman combatant.  I face my enemies head on, even when they keep kicking my rear.  so @Ricksneatstuff 

Shall we dance?

I was driving home from Baltimore. 
So tired. Hard to dance but will try.   

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

One more bump for this thread. A few tire kicks on those last few books but all are still available. If no final offers I will be moving the slabs elsewhere. Thanks for the sales, gents!

On 10/19/2019 at 10:12 PM, Point Five said:

VOODOO COMICS #2 CGC 6.0. Zombie GGA cover and a real honey. Very rich colors and gloss looks wet. Matt Baker interior art. High demand issue, sooooo tough in grade.

$1650

SOLD   :acclaim:

On 10/17/2019 at 9:28 PM, Point Five said:

FOUR FAVORITES #17 in 4.0. Very tough Ace. Cover villain is The Clown (kind of a poor man's Joker). Some crazy violent superhero stories with a very high body count! I regret every time I sell an Ace and I doubt this one will be different. Nice colors, solid issue.

$475

fourfavorites17.jpg.416a007e23b8f26c180719234e0fa9d3.jpg

Back:

Reveal hidden contents

fourfavorites17back.jpg.dcc27bf830338b5ce9a0a2300321207d.jpg

take per PM.  Thanks!