Paul Litch CGC employee – He can use all our help!!!
3 3

26 posts in this topic

2,712 posts

Best wishes to Paul for a successful transplant and a smooth recovery :wishluck:

3,158 posts

I'm proud to say I've known Paul since 2002. He's been a great friend to me and my family, and he was a great guy to work with as well. This is fantastic news! I hope he gets this operation in a timely fashion and I'm happy to contribute...  :foryou:

30,946 posts

If someone is willing to host a charity FS thread in GSB, I am sure myself and many others will contribute.

Edited by comicdonna

9,108 posts
On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 10:11 AM, Point Five said:

Starts tomorrow. (thumbsu

Please be sure to post a link here.  :foryou:

27,875 posts

I will match the first $250 in donations made after this post. Post here if you donate and tag me @ricksneatstuff 

I have never met Paul but I love the way the comic community comes together to help it's own. :foryou:

You and Readcomix reacted to this
Like×

25,022 posts

Great book, Larry! Please move it to the fundraiser thread if possible. Thanks for donating.  :foryou:

15,938 posts

Sorry for the mistake, I posted it in the correct place.

25,022 posts
On 10/21/2019 at 4:11 PM, Point Five said:

A fundraising thread has been started:

Take a look. Thanks for considering!

Hi all, unless there are more donations we will probably wind this down in the next day or so. Please consider donating something to the cause or buying one of the remaining lots. Thank you!

1,995 posts

Really glad to hear he found a donor, dialysis is a horrible process to endure. 

3,158 posts
On 10/24/2019 at 5:29 PM, Point Five said:

Hi all, unless there are more donations we will probably wind this down in the next day or so. Please consider donating something to the cause or buying one of the remaining lots. Thank you!

:luhv:

7,093 posts

My old three of four friends chose to end their life over the dialysis.  One of them got the donor from his own cousin but didn't survive that long while taking the dialysis. One person waited for the donor for six years and decided to stop taking syprine shots and dialysis. He passed away in one week later (he was only 43). Two of them were already over 80 years old and were informed that they needed the dialysis. They chose not and lived for only few days afterward.

Diabetes and Kidney failures are critical life.

25,022 posts
On 10/24/2019 at 5:29 PM, Point Five said:

There's been a flurry of activity in the fundraiser thread since I posted this. Which is awesome! I'm feeling like it's now run its course though. Unless there are any new donations (hint hint), let's say another 24 hours to wrap up and then a soft close tomorrow night.

Thanks to everyone who participated. You guys rock!

10,916 posts

Gentle attitude :) May this go smoothly and comfort come to all those involved!