• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paul Litch CGC employee – He can use all our help!!!
2 2

29 posts in this topic

I will match the first $250 in donations made after this post. Post here if you donate and tag me @ricksneatstuff 

I have never met Paul but I love the way the comic community comes together to help it's own. :foryou:

You and Readcomix reacted to this
Like×

On 10/21/2019 at 4:11 PM, Point Five said:

A fundraising thread has been started:

Take a look. Thanks for considering!

Hi all, unless there are more donations we will probably wind this down in the next day or so. Please consider donating something to the cause or buying one of the remaining lots. Thank you!

My old three of four friends chose to end their life over the dialysis.  One of them got the donor from his own cousin but didn't survive that long while taking the dialysis. One person waited for the donor for six years and decided to stop taking syprine shots and dialysis. He passed away in one week later (he was only 43). Two of them were already over 80 years old and were informed that they needed the dialysis. They chose not and lived for only few days afterward.

Diabetes and Kidney failures are critical life.

On 10/24/2019 at 5:29 PM, Point Five said:

Hi all, unless there are more donations we will probably wind this down in the next day or so. Please consider donating something to the cause or buying one of the remaining lots. Thank you!

There's been a flurry of activity in the fundraiser thread since I posted this. Which is awesome! I'm feeling like it's now run its course though. Unless there are any new donations (hint hint), let's say another 24 hours to wrap up and then a soft close tomorrow night.

Thanks to everyone who participated. You guys rock!