• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Camscanner app question

12 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I would use Camscanner on my iphone to take nice photos of original art to post.  However I just upgraded to the new iOS and to the new iPhone 11.  I transferred my backup from my old phone to my new phone.

Before when I used camscanner, there was no watermark.  Now there is a watermark.  The only solution from camscanner was to pay a lot of money to get the new app upgrade.  If I use my old phone, the watermark is still not there.  

Has anyone encountered this problem or know how to get around it?

On 10/18/2019 at 12:14 PM, Peter L said:

Hi All,

I would use Camscanner on my iphone to take nice photos of original art to post.  However I just upgraded to the new iOS and to the new iPhone 11.  I transferred my backup from my old phone to my new phone.

Before when I used camscanner, there was no watermark.  Now there is a watermark.  The only solution from camscanner was to pay a lot of money to get the new app upgrade.  If I use my old phone, the watermark is still not there.  

Has anyone encountered this problem or know how to get around it?

I just purchased the Workforce for $250 and it was worth every penny. Does a way better job and researched the hell out of everything. This all in one with the extra large bed is way less than regular scanners as I think they think customers will use the printer and buy ink so the scanner is a loss leader.