Camscanner app question

5 posts in this topic

245 posts

Hi All,

I would use Camscanner on my iphone to take nice photos of original art to post.  However I just upgraded to the new iOS and to the new iPhone 11.  I transferred my backup from my old phone to my new phone.

Before when I used camscanner, there was no watermark.  Now there is a watermark.  The only solution from camscanner was to pay a lot of money to get the new app upgrade.  If I use my old phone, the watermark is still not there.  

Has anyone encountered this problem or know how to get around it?

131 posts

The premium version was 40% off after the security issues they had so I recently upgraded. Prior to that I would screen capture the image within the app to avoid the watermark

236 posts

The malware was in the 3rd party software they were using to show ads on the free version.  Sounds like they're looking for another way to monetize their product.

Y'know, app development is not free, those guys do need to put food on the table.  hm

245 posts

I never got the watermark before.  I can't remember if I used a free product or paid for it.  I thought it was just strange my old phone had no watermark but the new one does.