• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baltimore Comic Con Photo Report(s) - October 2019
5 5

211 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

“New Kids” on the scene. A great spread. How were their prices?

Very nice guys but I didn’t spend much time looking over their stuff since the 1st few looked close to GPA and I was after raw books with some meat left on the bone.  Pretty nice spread of books from what I saw.

34 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

Wow, Baltimore looks like they have a ton of comics.

There are definitely a lot of comic books there.  I spent the last two days buying a fair number of comics - Green Lantern #1 to finish that set, golden age and silver age Harveys, Dells and other DCs as well.

I've had better luck at Wizard World Chicago most years in terms of finding comics I need and getting good deals, but this is a good show.  

Thanks for the pictures!  I see a lot of familiar faces.  I had a booth at Baltimore in 2016, and had a great time. It’s still my record for most Golden Age I’ve ever sold at a con.  I had sold out of all precode horror too.  Took me awhile to build that stock back up. 

Great pics!

This is a great comic show where there are tons of comics for all types of comic collectors.

The wife and I loved going to BCC but it just started to price us out.   Not because the price of comics was too high, it was when we realized that for parking and admission to the convention we would have to pay $100 before setting foot on the convention floor took away from our spending money on comics.

Edited by Phantalien