• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baltimore Comic Con Photo Report(s) - October 2019
5 5

211 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Fan Boy said:

The show was a great show. We ended up with 3 short boxes between me and my friend, though I should say is 3.5 boxes as the .5 box is for my personal collection. Gonna be tricky in how to disburse the luggage weight to avoid overweight fee 😆

We had enjoyed very much by chatting with new dealers and boardies there. I had chatted with one dealer who has two interesting display stands with paperback books ... one being the DC brand and other one the Marvel brand. See the photo showing the DC stand. The dealer told me that he got them from the former store which was in business for 40 years in Virginia until its closing. These display stands were stored in the back of store with ALL original books unsold! He has 4 stands - two of DC, two of Marvel. They are all from late 1970s.

1278B3FC-2B5F-48DD-A486-B7B206CA88EE.jpeg

This was at Bill's booth.  He's a pretty nice guy and usually has some interesting things.  He had a couple of boxes of European Disney comics, Cheerios premiums and other giveaways plus lots of regular comics from all ages.  I see him at Detroit shows and at other places pretty regularly.