• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baltimore Comic Con Photo Report(s) - October 2019
5 5

211 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, 1Cool said:

Were you guys in the middle of the Con?  I kept getting turned around at Dan's booth and I'm sure I missed a couple booths - nothing personal since i know Bob brings the goods.

Diagonal from the back of the CGC booth and right across from Albert Moy.   Tough to miss, especially over the better part of people who attend the show all weekend long.  :whistle:

34 minutes ago, NewWorldOrder said:

Diagonal from the back of the CGC booth and right across from Albert Moy.   Tough to miss, especially over the better part of people who attend the show all weekend long.  :whistle:

Are you suggesting I missed taking pictures of Bob's booth on purpose?

19 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Are you suggesting I missed taking pictures of Bob's booth on purpose?

I am just saying its pretty tough for anyone to not see all dealers booths if you were at the con all weekend long and especially knowing you saw Bob & I at Brian Ketterer's (foolkillers) steak dinner that one night where we all watched the NYY vs Astros.

I dont think we have ever met before so I didn't know you were at that dinner.

Edited by NewWorldOrder

26 minutes ago, NewWorldOrder said:

I am just saying its pretty tough for anyone to not see all dealers booths if you were at the con all weekend long and especially knowing you saw Bob & I at Brian Ketterer's (foolkillers) steak dinner that one night where we all watched the NYY vs Astros.

Sorry, where did you post your pictures?

28 minutes ago, NewWorldOrder said:

I wondered around taking pictures as a fun way to let people on the boards see what a cool Con this was.  No matter if I knew the dealer or not I tried to take a good picture of their booth.  I've seen Bob's booth several times and with all his great books I'd think people would have loved to see what he brought with him and I would have loved to have taken pics of his stuff - complete oversight and accident that i missed him.

Edited by 1Cool

6 hours ago, 1Cool said:

I wondered around taking pictures as a fun way to let people on the boards see what a cool Con this was.  No matter if I knew the dealer or not I tried to take a good picture of their booth.  I've seen Bob's booth several times and with all his great books I'd think people would have loved to see what he brought with him and I would have loved to have taken pics of his stuff - complete oversight and accident that i missed him.

I am obviously messing with you.  :gossip:

On 10/19/2019 at 7:42 PM, 1Cool said:

2E5F9A65-0B6C-4FF0-847B-CFD182075FE8.jpeg

Those look like the guys from Nostalgia Newsstand in Greenville, NC.  

Edited by Pirate