• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Negative Zone is again Open for Business - A Short Box of the widest array of Junque I could find
2 2

129 posts in this topic

SalesHeaderSep.jpg

Reserved for recap. As if I'll need one.

Might be a bit before I start listing. Dinner is just about done and then I need to watch the Blacklist.

So, it's been a while since my last sales thread. I'm too lazy to look it up but I'm thinking 2011? Anyway.

A brief history of Annihilus on the boards:
Used to be, I'd buy some collections and run some threads, a few of them 100+ pages of books, mostly $1-$10, though I have sold a couple of $1K+ books (several $300+) here and purchased many more (many, many, many more) over the years. Had a bunch of repeat customers. Lots of threadkrapping and lurking. I mostly collect PCH and moderns now, with a good dose of Warren Mags recently.

So years and years of accumulation and no selling has led me to shelves bursting with stuff, much (some?) of which is pretty cool but outside the focus of my admittedly wide range of stuff that I collect. The stuff I'll be selling either came along with a collection I bought in the past, picked up at garage sales, or from my various local sources who have occasion to run across the kind of things I like and set aside for me.

A bit about my threads:
No complicated rules or azz-hattery. I don't have a ton of margin built into my prices, almost all of them should be cheaper than you can find basically anywhere (but I might miss on an item or two). I am organized, I pack well, open to whatever mode of shipping that you like as long as you pay for it. For those picking a side in the war, I've shipped Media Mail to anyone requesting it for probably twenty years with zero reported incidents. This includes shipping entire longboxes to MyComicShop every month for several years from 2012 through 2015 or so, when I depleted the last of the big modern collections I bought. If you don't mind the risk, I don't mind shipping. Your call.

A bit about this thread:
It's been so long since I've had a sales thread that I don't know how different the software is when it comes to images and such, so thought that this forum would be a good place to start since nobody ever comes here lol. Threadkrapping and discussion encouraged, though I don't really expect many visitors. This thread is just so I can get back up on the horse and ride around a bit.

What will be listed:
TPBs, magazines, HCs, GNs, a few signed singles nobody will want, random odds and ends that I've run across that don't really belong anywhere else.

Look. Most of this stuff is going to be carp. Well, some of it. But hey, some of it is pretty cool and interesting and at least a few items are actually.....desirable. To the right person. Upcoming threads will be more focused...I am planning a small Gold sale (all lower grade, maybe 20 books), separate modern sales for Indy, DC, Marvel (basically a long box each), and a copper bronze sale (a long and short box).

Shipping, Payment and Returns:
Satisfaction guaranteed, you pay return postage unless it's my fault as long as it's not past a couple of weeks after you got the box. Paypal, checks, accepted. Shipping any manner you choose at cost, including Media Mail as long as you accept any possible risk of the package being opened in transit, including upcharge, if any (I've never had a problem). I have tons of packing material, including USPS Priority, so take your pick.

Edited by Annihilus

Comic Book Marketplace Special Edition: $5.00 :news: Sold to n2wdw!

Some rubbing on front and back covers is pretty much the extent of the wear. Has the Gerber Photo-Journal Guide White Space Stickers  (Set #8)

Spoiler

img311.jpg

Edited by Annihilus

UR - $8.00

By Eric Haven. This is a smaller sized softcover graphic novel with a style along the same type as Charles Burns. Super weird and awesome. Contains a half dozen or so stories. Measures 6"x9"

img303.jpg

Edited by Annihilus

So I was getting ready to list a Marvel Masterworks Variant 203 (Defenders Volume 4) but can find no pricing anywhere. There is one listing on eBay for $200. That can't possibly be right, is it? I'm aware of some of the rarer Marvel Masterworks, but didn't think this was one of them.

I'll get back to this one. If it IS rare, mine won't be $200.

Edited by Annihilus