• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Negative Zone is again Open for Business - A Short Box of the widest array of Junque I could find
2 2

129 posts in this topic

Next Issue Project Lot [9.6-9.8 - $20.00]

I loved the concept of this series more than the execution, but these are super nice books. I am typically pretty hesitant about grading anything out a 9.6-9.8 unless I'm awfully sure. Regardless of the grade, these are pretty cool and I wish they'd done more with some other titles. I can do scans if anyone wants, but these are nice.

CB04EDDE-4CA7-4299-B3E8-E224376A624F.jpeg

Edited by Annihilus

The Goon 7 TPB Lot: $30.00

All first editions that are mostly in unread condition, though there is a small bit of wear on a couple of volumes. Includes Volumes 0-5, 7, and Noir. I picked up the Library Editions a few years back and just never got around to selling these.

64ABC75C-529F-467C-A567-42FD3BB011DE.jpeg

Edited by Annihilus

Raw 4: [5.0 - $60.00]

1982. Art SpiegelmanTreasury size - 10 1/2" x 14". Tight binding, 1/4" spine split, various spine ticks.

Nice copy with a small bit of wear that brings it down. Flexi Disk 'Reagan Speaks For Himself' still tightly attached and Maus Chapter Three still tightly bound in the back. Overall very solid copy with slight stacking/rubbing/creasing/waviness keeping it down. I'm sure pressing would help this book if you're into that.

Cover by the legendary Charles Burns. 

B324D626-6A39-4C9D-A165-DB4A77D3F72E.jpeg

Edited by Annihilus

Raw 6: [6.0 - $60.00]

1984. Art Spiegelman Treasury size - 10 1/2" x 14". Tight binding, various spine ticks.

Nice copy with a small bit of wear that brings it down. Maus Chapter Five still tightly bound in the middle. Overall very solid copy with slight stacking/rubbing/creasing keeping it down. This book is slightly nicer than the number 4 without the slightly wavy bit.

BCB564E1-5C4B-4334-A669-9E586FEFC281.jpeg

Edited by Annihilus

Cereal Killings 1 [7.0 - $2.00]

I've always liked this book for some reason and just like whenever you buy a car and you then always see the same make and model driving around....I always seem to run across this book when I buy collections. It's pretty crazy how often I've seen it considering that it's rather obscurish. It's Fantagraphics, so doesn't suck at all.

img025.jpg

Edited by Annihilus

Demonique 1 [9.0 - $1.00]

Most indys from the 80's-90's just weren't....very good, in the grand scheme of things (but some f'ing rocked to be sure). But having graduated in 1986, these books are right in my wheelhouse of nostalgia, even the crappy ones. I'm not trying to talk you into buying this, I'm just saying.

Also, I realize that there actually is a market out there for a book like this, so if you are a prospective buyer, I respect your collecting choices. And refuse to accept any type of discrimination levied against anyone courageous enough to grab it.

I scanned this dollar book especially for you('re aunt).

img039.jpg

Edited by Annihilus

Or it might be Frank Miller and John Romita Jr.'s

Superman Year One - Book One [9.6 - $5.00]

I don't mind telling you that I was surprised at how bored I was with this book. I love both Miller and Romita Jr (even his stylized stuff), but this book just fell flat for me.

Couldn't keep my eyes open. My boredom is your gain, though I didn't exactly put the hard sell on anyone here.

66763597-039A-42E8-A27A-70408D1D480F.jpeg

Edited by Annihilus

Batman: Damned - Book Three: [9.4 - $5.00]

Same format as the above listing, but way better read (IMHO). You'd think you'd remember that you'd already spent $7.00 on a book like this until you got home and realized that you did, in fact, already have it. Boo. I liked the series fine, but am not a super fan of Bermejo.

DCA86290-F636-4591-A263-51D8E2626BF1.jpeg

Edited by Annihilus

A.D. After Death Book 1-3 lot [9.6 - $9.00]

I love Jeff Lemire so much and this is an interesting series beautifully rendered (if you are into Lemire's style) written by Snyder.

These are magazine size prestige format type books ($6.99 cover ea.).

62595475-9858-4F22-80EF-FF7AD59FF7A8.jpeg

Edited by Annihilus

Still got a pretty schizophrenic list of stuff to come.

My copper/modern, GSB threads will have a lot more listings and move a lot quicker than this one.

I'm still remembering how I did things back in the day, but it's coming back. It's nice not to have to go through PhotoBucket to host images, that's for damn sure!