• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Negative Zone is again Open for Business - A Short Box of the widest array of Junque I could find
2 2

129 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Readcomix said:

Can we threadkrap over there too, or is too hoity-toity? 

@porcupine48 I ain't lurking, Jimmers! I'm shopping! I'm krapping! I'm packing up books from my own recent thread! I'm reading a Whiz #38 that I picked up today! That's right, I took a whiz and I feel great! (thumbsu

Annihilus, you run an awesome, fun thread! I'll head over to the other one too. Thank you!

Isn't this thread good times?I LOVE the I'm not sellin' this,but it's cool posts!

You WERE lurking till you shopped,I saw you hiding over therea? lol 

Wasn't that MR. A b/w an eye stunner?Looks amazing like that.

6 hours ago, Matt Stein said:

I'll take this if still available.

It is, all yours! Thanks!

I definitely do NOT have any more Marvel Essentials or DC Showcase books. I got out of the B&W reprint game quite a while ago and I just held on to the Godzilla since it was harder to find than the others. I've got a boatload of Masterworks and select Omnibus, but I don't tend to part with my collected editions unless I have the random spare (like the Cap omni listed in this thread or the Defenders Masterworks);

tldr: probably not lol . I am sort of surprised the Godzilla Essential didn't go sooner, but the Mixed forum is pretty much a graveyard, so I guess I am not too surprised.

On 10/23/2019 at 9:24 PM, Annihilus said:

Journey Into Fear 4 [1.0 - $30.00]

I have purchased nearly all of my PCH books off of the boards going back 10+ years, including this one. At first I just bought what I could afford, always low grade, usually not being too picky about the title. Then I began to be a little more choosy and have finally gotten to the point where I'm going to move some of my lower grade books that helped me get my GA collection started as I move into higher grades. I've got a small stack of these I'll be listing in the Gold forum, but here is a preview. No clue if it's really a 1.0, but seems close to me.

This one has a ton of flaws, including a boatload of tape on the spine and someone actually enforced the spine by sewing it lol (you can see the white thread in the scan). All that being said, I bought it for the cover and it displays decently. Aside from the ink in the 'F', the other stuff doesn't really distract too much from this more or less well presenting low grade PCHer. Definitely a 'get your foot in the door' book.

img288.jpg

Take- stitches wow.  Love it.

On 10/19/2019 at 10:19 PM, Annihilus said:

Frankenstein Volume 3 - $12.00

Richard Briefer. PS Artbooks Hardcover, unread, very minor crumpling to upper spine (looks worse in picture). Retails for $50.

img299.jpg

Take this as well