• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Negative Zone is again Open for Business - A Short Box of the widest array of Junque I could find
2 2

129 posts in this topic

Blue Rose Magazine 5 (March 2018) - $8

Unread, still wrapped in plastic (Twin Peaks humor there).

Twin Peaks magazine with fantastic wraparound cover by Jeff Lemire. There is one copy on eBay for $20 and no reported sales that I can see, but you can have it at my cost (I somehow managed to acquire 2).

img356.jpg

img357.jpg

51 minutes ago, Annihilus said:

Luba HC - $20.00

$40 cover, half off. This is a substantial (i.e.: thick) hardcover, with 595 pages. Typical Hernandez Love & Rockets greatness. The picture looks like there are particulates in the scan, but that is part of the cover design.

img351.jpg

take it

19 hours ago, Annihilus said:

Comic Book Marketplace Special Edition: $5.00

Some rubbing on front and back covers is pretty much the extent of the wear. Has the Gerber Photo-Journal Guide White Space Stickers  (Set #8)

img311.jpg

These are really hard to find.  Do you have 3 or 4?

18 hours ago, Annihilus said:

Is This How You See Me?: $8.00

The latest from Jaime Hernandez. HC graphic novel featuring Maggie and Hopey from Love and Rockets.

E9353546-FB06-43CF-8DD6-502198DA6AE5.jpeg

take it

(I'm really enjoying this thread)

Savage Tales 2 (Suydam Virgin Variant) [9.4 - $60.00]

2007 Dynamite. There are two on eBay. A 9.4 for $100 and an eBay FN/VF for $70.

I mean I suck at math and science (and English, manners, reading the room, etc.), but I'd get mine in place of the other two examples. I believe my grade to be accurate, but if you're disappointed, I'll take it back no questions.

img358.jpg

img359.jpg

Heavy Metal October 1979 - $5.00 :news: Sold to Chazgee!

Lovecraft issue. I collect Lovecraft across all spectrums (but focus on the Arkham House books), which is why this is one of only two issues of Heavy Metal that I own.

I cannot assign a grade to this (2.0 or something?), but it's very much an entry level copy and that's what I paid for it nearly ten years ago. It's got a significant amount of bug chew on the spine, but also plenty of other cover wear. The interior is quite solid and tightly bound. Includes material from Moebius, Walt Simonson, Arthur Suydam, and a host of other Heavy Metal talent with cover by weird photographer/artisk J.K. Potter. It took me forever to actually find a copy of this way back when and when I finally did, I forgot to sell the undercopy. You can get them on eBay all over the place for around $50 (of course those are in much better shape than mine). Thisn's for reading.

Spoiler

img360.jpg

Edited by Annihilus

Eerie 9 [2.0 - $5.00]

Cover by Dan Adkins. Interiors by Neal Adams, Ditko, Gene Colan and others. I especially enjoyed the Ditko story in which he employs a bit of a different style than I am used to with him using the grays and shading. Bought this in Tucson when I was on vacation, read it, and am passing it along to you at my price. It's pretty worn, lots of crumpling and such, but 100% enjoyable in this state to read.

img361.jpg

Vampirella 40 [2.0 - $2.00]

Waterlogged reader copy, but still good readin'. The damage is mostly limited to the front cover though, no musty smell or anything. Sanchez, Maroto, etc. This was my lowly undercopy until stevemmg's monster threads a couple weeks back.

img362.jpg

Actually, I might do my low, low grade entry level Gold sale tonight. Maybe, Karen, quit pressuring me!

I do actually have ADD, currently untreated, so you can see how my decision making process tends to be a bit spontaneous.

It's probably a very good thing that they outlawed online poker all these years ago because spontaneity didn't always work out in my favor lol

But it may work out in yours if you like PCH beaters.

Edited by Annihilus

1 hour ago, Annihilus said:

Heavy Metal October 1979 - $5.00

Lovecraft issue. I collect Lovecraft across all spectrums (but focus on the Arkham House books), which is why this is one of only two issues of Heavy Metal that I own.

I cannot assign a grade to this (2.0 or something?), but it's very much an entry level copy and that's what I paid for it nearly ten years ago. It's got a significant amount of bug chew on the spine, but also plenty of other cover wear. The interior is quite solid and tightly bound. Includes material from Moebius, Walt Simonson, Arthur Suydam, and a host of other Heavy Metal talent with cover by weird photographer/artisk J.K. Potter. It took me forever to actually find a copy of this way back when and when I finally did, I forgot to sell the undercopy. You can get them on eBay all over the place for around $50 (of course those are in much better shape than mine). Thisn's for reading.

img360.jpg

Take

Y'all thought I disappeared and took all my fine junque with me, didn't you?

Fat chance. I have more low grade crud that nobody wants coming up tonight at random intervals.

To tide you over until I'm ready, check out this amazing find I had in the wild today. I have a buddy that works in a local bookstore and once in a great while they'll get in some comics. Purely at random, he hands me this today and says "No Charge." The really freaky thing is that I've been looking for this book for quite a while (several years) but have never run across a copy in the venues I shop. He had no idea and just hands me this out of the blue.

I know it's not super rare or anything, but it's not certainly something you typically run across basically anywhere.

Stay tuned for some krap.

0DFFF565-A3A7-4A13-B828-BD9837948E94.jpeg

Edited by Annihilus

1 hour ago, Annihilus said:

Y'all thought I disappeared and took all my fine junque with me, didn't you?

Fat chance. I have more low grade crud that nobody wants coming up tonight at random intervals.

To tide you over until I'm ready, check out this amazing find I had in the wild today. I have a buddy that works in a local bookstore and once in a great while they'll get in some comics. Purely at random, he hands me this today and says "No Charge." The really freaky thing is that I've been looking for this book for quite a while (several years) but have never run across a copy in the venues I shop. He had no idea and just hands me this out of the blue.

I know it's not super rare or anything, but it's not certainly something you typically run across basically anywhere.

Stay tuned for some krap.

I just got a copy this year and am still beaming!While it wasn't free,it was a great price from a great seller.I share your joy!

Thread carpgradulations?! Looks like a pretty spiffy copy too,enjoy.See,someone reads your thread,and gives it a chatterbump to boot!