• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Negative Zone is again Open for Business - A Short Box of the widest array of Junque I could find
2 2

129 posts in this topic

A couple more Omnibus coming up today and other random items (still digging for stuff nobody wants)...with Gold to come either tonight or this weekend in the GSB forum (I think around 20 books).

Edited by Annihilus

Amazing Spider-Man 20 [.5 - 1.0 - $100]

First Scorpion.

I do not usually sell semi-keys or first appearances unless I have an extra copy, but this one is just too low grade for me now, so here it is. I'll bet I've owned this book for twenty years or more lol . Bought it at a shop in Golden Valley MN when I lived up there. If the grade looks off to anyone, let me know - but it seems accurate to me.

I had trouble pricing this book. There are three incomplete .5's listed on mycomicshop for anywhere from $150-$237 and some 2.0's listed at around $220. Of course they are still sitting there, meaning that they are overpriced. While mine is pretty dang ugly, it is complete (with tape and amateur webbing drawn on the cover, water damage, small pieces out, dirt, etc.). The ones sold on eBay for less were all incomplete copies.

img381.jpg

img382.jpg

Star Wars Omnibus: The Original Marvel Years Vol 1 [$60.00]

Pretty sure you aren't going to find this cheaper anywhere (but you might). Cheapest BIN on eBay is $80. Dust jacket is in a Brodart cover.

D1E73E08-6ADC-44AB-99A6-135F1D75B78A.jpeg

Edited by Annihilus

Crackajack Funnies 37 [.5 - $5.00] :news: SOLD to Readcomix!

This one is rough, a good size chunk out of the upper right hand corner goes through half the book, cover detached, loose pages, etc., but it's a complete GA reader from 1941 for $5.00 so quitcherblitchin! The missing pieces do affect the story in spots, but you're still getting most everything.

Spoiler

img385.jpg

Edited by Annihilus

1 hour ago, Annihilus said:

Crackajack Funnies 37 [.5 - $5.00]

This one is rough, a good size chunk out of the upper right hand corner goes through half the book, cover detached, loose pages, etc., but it's a complete GA reader from 1941 for $5.00 so quitcherblitchin! The missing pieces do affect the story in spots, but you're still getting most everything.

img385.jpg

:takeit:

Can we threadkrap over there too, or is too hoity-toity? 

@porcupine48 I ain't lurking, Jimmers! I'm shopping! I'm krapping! I'm packing up books from my own recent thread! I'm reading a Whiz #38 that I picked up today! That's right, I took a whiz and I feel great! (thumbsu

Annihilus, you run an awesome, fun thread! I'll head over to the other one too. Thank you!

9 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Can we threadkrap over there too, or is too hoity-toity? 

@porcupine48 I ain't lurking, Jimmers! I'm shopping! I'm krapping! I'm packing up books from my own recent thread! I'm reading a Whiz #38 that I picked up today! That's right, I took a whiz and I feel great! (thumbsu

Annihilus, you run an awesome, fun thread! I'll head over to the other one too. Thank you!

Haha, thanks brother! I suppose I'm considered an OG sales thread veteran but it's been so long that I'm really just a newb. I always remember Jon's old threads back in the day (cd4ever) who'd knock back a pint or quart or gallon of his favorite poison and list books until he passed out. You could always see it coming, usually at about 1:00 a.m. when everybody was threadkrapping and suddenly notice that Jon went missing an hour before. But when he was listing, you absolutely had better not leave the thread because he'd throw some crazy stuff out there for super cheap. Plus it was just too fun.

I'd be offended if you didn't threadkrap, but it'll be a mighty small thread so you'll have to be quick about it, lol - unless I find more to put in the sell pile, but it's super hard for me to sell any GA, if I'm being honest. I've been buying non-stop for ten years without selling any. My Modern and SA/BA threads will definitely be good candidates for disruption however. Probably giveaways too, I haven't decided how I'm going to do those ones yet.

Edited by Annihilus

2 hours ago, Annihilus said:

Haha, thanks brother! I suppose I'm considered an OG sales thread veteran but it's been so long that I'm really just a newb. I always remember Jon's old threads back in the day (cd4ever) who'd knock back a pint or quart or gallon of his favorite poison and list books until he passed out. You could always see it coming, usually at about 1:00 a.m. when everybody was threadkrapping and suddenly notice that Jon went missing an hour before. But when he was listing, you absolutely had better not leave the thread because he'd throw some crazy stuff out there for super cheap. Plus it was just too fun.

I'd be offended if you didn't threadkrap, but it'll be a mighty small thread so you'll have to be quick about it, lol - unless I find more to put in the sell pile, but it's super hard for me to sell any GA, if I'm being honest. I've been buying non-stop for ten years without selling any. My Modern and SA/BA threads will definitely be good candidates for disruption however. Probably giveaways too, I haven't decided how I'm going to do those ones yet.

OH I get it....I think I have been telling myself I should do a golden age herd cull thread for about 2 years now, but Every time I seem to find a collection to buy to throw in my own way....last fall it was 16 long boxes of Classics Illustrated, this year it's 15 boxes of copper and modern .... I just have to read them and move them out of the house first, right???