• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Art- sequential pages of sequential storytelling
2 2

59 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, NicoV said:

Batman / Broken City by Eduardo Risso & Brian Azzarello, where the young Bruce Wayne imagine a new (happier) end to this event that changed his life. I went to the cinema last Sunday to see the new Joker movie, one of the scenes reminded me the first of the two pages...

risso-batman-broken-city-354z.jpg

risso-batman-broken-city-2nbx.jpg

Awesome. That Risso (anything finished/published) is still within the means of the three figure collector is a pure gift to the entire hobby.

These are the final 3 pages of the STEEL CLAW (1965, UK) story that I posted some sequential pages from earlier in this thread.  Of the 18 pages that comprised this particular story, I own 11 of them.  Full story (the 11 pages I currently own, interspersed with the 7 pages I'm missing) can be viewed here:

https://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=109671

sc 1.jpg

sc 2.jpg

sc 3.jpg

On 10/20/2019 at 7:28 AM, Stefanomjr said:

My collection is pretty small,  but what I've curated thus far is mostly multiple pages that capture a moment,  share your examples

Gerardo Zaffino, Conan the Barbarian (2019): issue #8 pages 2-4

t4MK1EUYSbCTQBWACJBNN08F.jpg

These Zaffino pages are as good or better than anything being produced in comics today.  They are profoundly good.

On 10/26/2019 at 8:54 AM, stinkininkin said:

muck1.jpg

muck2.jpg

muck3.jpg

muck4.jpg

muck5.jpg

muck6.jpg

muck7.jpg

My lord this is incredible!!

On 10/26/2019 at 9:07 AM, stinkininkin said:

These Zaffino pages are as good or better than anything being produced in comics today.  They are profoundly good.

And I agree - get this man on so more sequentials!!